Welcome to the Shady Oaks Georgetown Homeowners Association web site.
This web site serves the residents of the Shady Oak Georgetown Homeowners Association (SOGHOA). You will find useful features, contact information for your board members, architectural project information, and more.
- Annual Meeting Notice
- The Shady Oaks Board of Directors' Meeting is scheduled for February 10, 2016.
- Date and Time: February 10, 2016 05:30 p.m.
- Location: 609 Oak Branch Dr.
- Due to interest shown by the attendees at the annual Meeting, meeting notices for HOA Board of Directors' meetings will be posted on this site.
- The watering restrictions return to normal:
- You may continue to water outside no more than three times per week.
- Houses with an even address may water on Wednesday and/or Friday and/orSunday.
- Houses with odd addresses on Tuesday and/or Wednesday and/or Saturday.
- Landscape watering is permitted anytime, if performed by handheld hose, soaker hose or drip irrigation.
- Please continue to be cautious out there. Snake are most active when temperatures are within thier optimal basking range with air
- temperatures around 75 degrees F, a cool ground and the sun shinning.