Welcome to the Shady Oaks Georgetown Homeowners Association web site.
This web site serves the residents of the Shady Oak Georgetown Homeowners Association (SOGHOA). You will find useful features, contact information for your board members, architectural project information, and more.
- The HOA Board of Directors will hold a public meeting on July 15th.
- The watering restrictions have changed:
- You may continue to water outside twice a week
- Houses with an even address may water on Wednesday and Sunday, Midnight to Noon, or 7:00 p.m. to Midnight.
- Houses with odd addresses on Tuesday and Saturday, Midnight to Noon, or 7:00 p.m. to Midnight.
- Landscape watering is permitted anytime, if performed by handheld hose, soaker hose or drip irrigation.
- Please be cautious out there. Several neighbors have come across rattlesnakes in their yards.