Welcome to the Shady Oaks Georgetown Homeowners Association web site.
This web site serves the residents of the Shady Oak Georgetown Homeowners Association (SOGHOA). You will find useful features, contact information for your board members, architectural project information, and more.
- Special Meeting Notice
- The Shady Oaks HOA Special Meeting is scheduled for March 9, 2016.
- Date and Time: April 13, 2016 6:00 p.m.
- Location: Sun City: 1 Texas Dr. in the Atrium Room
- Agenda Topics:
- Consolidation of CCRs
- Entrance Funding
The watering restrictions return to normal:
- You may continue to water outside no more than three times per week.
- Houses with an even address may water on Wednesday and/or Friday and/orSunday.
- Houses with odd addresses on Tuesday and/or Wednesday and/or Saturday.
- Landscape watering is permitted anytime, if performed by handheld hose, soaker hose or drip irrigation.
- Please continue to be cautious out there. Snakes are most active when temperatures are within thier optimal basking range with air
- temperatures around 75 degrees F, a cool ground and the sun shinning.